Main menu

Pages

5 types of Ramadan lanterns 2021, prices start from 50 to 1000 pounds per wholesale



Barakat Safa, deputy head of the children's toys division at the Cairo Chamber of Commerce, said that the factories have finished manufacturing lanterns in preparation for the blessed month of Ramadan next April, explaining that the lantern has become 100% Egyptian industry and the imported types are in the form of children's toys that are sung for the month of Ramadan in the form of Arabic children or a plane and all The cartoon shapes that the child tends to. The percentage of these toys in the local market is about 10%, and the rest is for the lantern, which represents 90% in its various forms and types, whether it be singing or decorative lanterns or medallions.

 

Safa added in a special statement to "The Seventh Day", that the factories produced only 30% of the volume of production they do annually, and the rest has been stocked since last year, which witnessed a major recession due to the spread of the Corona crisis and the closure of shops and markets during the height of the crisis in the month of Ramadan of the season. The past, explaining that the annual production value of the Ramadan lantern is about 50 million pounds from the local industry and about 10 million pounds imported from China, which enters in the form of toys that enrich and light for the month of Ramadan, but this year we did not manufacture or import this value because of last year's stock. .

 

The head of the Children's Division said that the wholesale prices of lanterns in the month of Ramadan vary according to different sizes and shapes, including:

 

1- Imported lanterns in the form of Ramadan toys, such as Ben Ten, or other cartoon shapes, ranging from 50 to 60 pounds.

2- The lantern medal from 8 to 12 pounds.

3- Iron lantern starts from 50 to 1000 pounds.

4- The Khayamia lantern, from 20 to 70 pounds.

5- The lantern, which is made by housewives, is handmade, from 50 to 150 pounds.

 

He pointed out that the use of Ramadan decorations is widespread among citizens and starts from 5 pounds, and the branches of light also start from 20 to 300 and 400 pounds, depending on the lengths and types, and pointed out that the current season's supply is less than the quantities offered last year due to the severe recession caused by the Corona crisis in 2020. The past, high inventory quantities led to apprehension of the season.

reaction:
author-img
Tucson Company Inc It is one of the best Egyptian companies specialized in the field of creating and developing Android applications and games, selling them to others, and publishing them through all the services of publishing free and paid applications and games

Comments