Main menu

Pages

US State Department: No decisions have been taken regarding US forces in Afghanistan



The US State Department said that no decisions have been made regarding the size of US forces in Afghanistan, after a bipartisan report to Congress calling on Washington to postpone the administration of former President Donald Trump's plan to withdraw all US forces from there by May 1.


"So far, no decisions have been made about our forces," State Department spokesman Ned Price told reporters, adding that President Joe Biden's administration is reviewing the troop withdrawal agreement between the United States and the Taliban that the Trump administration has negotiated.

reaction:

Comments